Colfax Upper Elementary School
Colfax Upper Elementary School - Grades 4-6
- Approximately 218 students
- Covers 120,000 square feet
- 3 Sixth Grade classrooms, 3 Fifth Grade classrooms, 4 Fourth Grade classrooms
- 22:1 Student/Teacher Ratio
- Library, Health, Physical Education, Keyboarding, Art, Vocal Music, and Instrumental Music are part of the educational program.
- Special programs include: Band 4, 5, & 6; Chorus 4, 5, & 6; Gifted and Talented Education (GATE); and other special education programs, including an Autistic Classroom.